What Is The Century 3 Designed To Do?
Just because you want a road bike, doesn’t mean you want a race bike. You should be able to feel the joy rolling down the road without the need to suit up like some Tour de France Superman, and for you, Diamondback offers the Century 3 Carbon. It’s a carbon fiber road bike with Enhanced Performance Geometry that serves up all the free flying fun of road riding without the cape.
What’s So Great About Enhanced Performance Geometry?
Race bikes are designed for highly trained elite athletes with amazing strength to both pedal and maintain aerodynamic positions. Few of us match this description, so we need bikes to match our needs. To this end, Diamondback has created its Enhanced Performance Geometry with taller headtubes to accommodate the reach of mere mortals, taking the stress off the back and neck. EPG also improves bike fit for those riders with marginally less pelvic rotation and core stability.
Why Should I Buy Carbon Fiber?
Carbon fiber is super stiff, strong, amazingly lightweight, and can be formed into an infinite array of shapes. All these attributes make it an ideal material for bicycle frames. Through its exclusive Advanced Tube to Tube Carbon Technology process, Diamondback crafts carbon masterpieces which defy gravity, last a lifetime, and are an absolute pleasure to ride.
The Specs For The Century 3 Carbon Include:
- DB Advanced Tube to Tube Carbon Technology frame with Enhanced Performance Geometry and internal cable routing for both mechanical and electronic systems
- Shimano Tiagra 10-speed Dual Control levers and Shimano 105 rear derailleur perform crisp, accurate shifting
- FSA Omega Compact Mega EXO double chainring crank (50/34) completes the drivetrain to offer a user friendly range of 20 gears
- Tektro dual pivot brakes for reliable stopping power
- DB Carbon EPG Endurance Road Frame with ATT Technology, internal cable routing and Di2 Compatibility
- DB Road Performance Carbon Fork with Alloy Crown and Tapered 1.5 Alloy Steerer
- FSA Omega Compact Mega EXO Crankset
- Shimano 10 speed Drivetrain with 105 Rear Derailleur & 4600 Tiagra Shifters
- NEW DB Equation RS Rims with Stainless Steel Bladed Spokes