Just because you want a new road bike, doesn't necessarily mean you want an all-out race bike. The century 3 carbon endurance road bike is designed with enhanced performance geometry that allows you to sit taller than a racer, alleviating stress on the low back and neck and letting you enjoy a bit more of the scenery. It'S advanced tube to tube construction and performance carbon fork work in tandem to soak up harsh bumps and vibration caused by rough road surfaces. Add in features like carbon dropouts and internal cable routing, and you have a professional race quality machine that's designed for the way you want to ride. A Shimano tiara/105 drivetrain coupled with Tektro dual pivot brakes and HED wheels make this a stand out performer and price point.
- Advanced tube to tube carbon fiber construction provides a compliant, lightweight ride
- Enhanced performance geometry provides a more comfortable position than traditional race bikes
- Performance carbon fiber fork and tapered head tube provide steering precision and vibration damping
- Clean looking internal cable routing is compatible with both mechanical and electronic systems
- Shimano drivetrain & HED Flanders c2+ wheel set