The only surprise in gravel riding's popularity explosion is that it didn't happen sooner: with so many dirt roads to explore, it only makes sense to head off the pavement. The Haanjo Comp is perfectly equipped to take on any route you choose: be it paved, gravel, or dirt. The Endurance Geometry will keep you comfortable all day in the saddle and the 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame is just the thing for worry free durability. The fully butted and formed tubing construction strikes the perfect balance between light weight and strength, while the carbon leg fork takes the edge off rough road chatter. A Shimano 105 11-speed drivetrain provides great range of gears and we've rounded it all out with reliably powerful TRP disc brakes and semi-knobby tires for any terrain, anytime. This bike is part of the new Diamondback Ready Ride Program. Hand built and shipped ride ready in a few easy steps! Diamondback Ready Ride bikes eliminate the usual hassle of tedious at-home bike assembly, an often-ignored process that can take hours. Our program allows you to spend less time assembling your new bike and more time riding it. Ready Ride bikes are hand-built nearly to completion and shipped straight to you. All you need to do is put on the front wheel, seat, and pedals. Yes, the brakes are dialed in and the derailleurs are adjusted: just pump up the tires and go!
- Diamondback Ready Ride: bike comes in bigger box, takes less time to assemble and is ready to ride in a few easy steps
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame with Endurance Geometry for worry free durability and all day riding comfort
- DB Gravel Disc Carbon fork, 1.5" Taper Alloy Steerer
- Shimano 105 11-speed drivetrain provides great range of gears
- TRP disc brakes and all terrain tires for true multi road capability