Hardly an entry TT bike model, the Serios S sports the same advanced carbon frame and fork as its superbike siblings. A mix of carbon fiber weaves allow for the lightest and most responsive frame possible, giving nimble and solid ride characteristics. The straight line speed of this bike is eclipsed only by its ability to corner. Adaptable fit (comfortable for every rider on the Optum pro team—from 5’6” to 6’4”) ensures you’ll be concentrating on your cadence instead of a fatiguing body position. Outfitted with full Shimano 105 components and HED wheels, this is the most affordable Fastest Bike on the Planet. Be confident your bike is up to the task. This bike is part of the new Diamondback Ready Ride Program. Hand built and shipped ride ready in a few easy steps! Diamondback Ready Ride bikes eliminate the usual hassle of tedious at-home bike assembly, an often-ignored process that can take hours. Our program allows you to spend less time assembling your new bike and more time riding it. Ready Ride bikes are hand-built nearly to completion and shipped straight to you. All you need to do is put on the front wheel, seat, and pedals. Yes, the brakes are dialed in and the derailleurs are adjusted: just pump up the tires and go!
- Diamondback Ready Ride: bike comes in bigger box, takes less time to assemble and is ready to ride in a few easy steps
- Full carbon Serios frame, a product of wind tunnel and real-world testing
- Diamondback Serios Aero Fork, unidirectional carbon for lightweight responsiveness
- Designed in collaboration with KQ Studios, leaders in the aero field
- HED Flanders C2+ wheelset