Stay safe on your nightly commute with the Portland Design Works Danger Zone Tail Light. The tail light features two Nichia brand Japaenese Red LEDs housed in a water-resistant case with three strobe settings to keep you visible while you're on the road. It's powered by two AAA batteries (included) and lasts 15 hours on steady and up to 50 hours when blinking. The system easily mounts to your seatpost or seat stays, and Portland Design Works includes a backpack clip for additional mounting options.
Built with two powerful 0.5-watt Nichia LED bulbs in red, the Danger Zone Taillight from Portland Design Works defends you and your bike against rear collisions with three eye-catching modes. Running with two AAA batteries, the Danger Zone offers runtimes of up to 50 hours depending on the mode. The Danger Zone's precision Euro reflector, meanwhile, maintains your visibility even when the LED is not illuminated. The Danger Zone comes complete with a backpack clip as well as a seatpost and seatstay mount so that it is easy to secure to your bike or your person. Built to withstand all weather conditions, the Danger Zone carries a lifetime warranty against defects from Portland Design Works.
The The Danger Zone attaches to your seatpost or seatstay with included mounts.
- Two Nichia brand 0.5 watt red LEDs
- Modes: zZz, a-HA!, and rock steady
- Runtime: 50 hours
- Seatpost and seatstay mounts
- Backpack clip
- Power: two AAA batteries (included)
- Weight: 60 grams
What's in the Box?
Danger Zone Taillight, two AAA batteries, backpack clip, seatpost and seatstay mounts
- Three-mode red LED taillight with two 0.5-watt Nichia LEDs
- 50-hour runtime with two AAA batteries
- Weather resistant build
- Comes with batteries, backpack clip, and New StayputnikTM seatpost mount attaches without tools
- zZz, a-HA!, and rock steady modes; lifetime warranty against defects