The Pure Fix Cycles Premium Fixed Gear Single Speed is the perfect bike to take your riding to the next level. Built with an updated urban geometry triple-butted 4130 chromoly frame, raked chrome fork and polished silver quill stem, the classic styled Pro Series bicycle was bred to be lighter, stiffer, and faster. An alloy headset holds the Pure Fix pre-wrapped alloy handlebars on a Pure Fix stem and the Pure Fix drome saddle provides a nice mix of comfort and raciness. The easily removable Tektro front brakes stop when asked and the sealed bearing hubs will allow your ride to roll more smoothly without losing speed over time to friction. Thick slick 700x28 tires with Kendra tubes on 30mm deep dish double-walled alloy rims gives you control and contact. Pressure retention is courtesy of 60mm Presta valves. Pure Fix pedals connect you to a three-piece sealed bearing crank set. The gear ratio is 44:16 with 74.25 gear inches using a KMC chain. All this joy comes out with a completely assembled weight of around 19-pounds. Weight will vary based on bike size -- with smaller sizes being lighter and larger sizes being heavier. The bike is shipped 90-percent assembled. All that's left to do is attach the front wheel, pedals, saddle and seat post, handlebars, and brake for an enjoyable cycling experience at its purest.
- City street ready fixed gear single speed fixie bicycle with pre-wrapped drop bars
- Pro Series triple-butted 4130 full chromoly frame and fork, for a light, durable and faster ride
- Flip-flop rear wheel hub allows changing from single-speed to fixed gear with ease
- 700x28c Thick slick 30mm deep dish tires for speed, comfort, and flat protection in urban environments
- Brand name components include Kenda Tubes, Wellgo pedals, KMC chain, Tektro front brake