Conquer the competition on and off the track with the Retrospec Amok Cyclocross. Our urban warrior is cyclocross by design, but we've constructed it to be the ideal commuting companion, too. Whether you ride the convertible single-speed or the heftier nine-speed, our ultra-light but reinforced 4130 chromoly frame will carry you far ahead any adversaries. Trek across road and dirt alike on our beefy Kenda Small Block 8 tires, specially designed to tackle wet and dry and firm and loose ground. We've included a robust 3/32" chain and chain ring and our own Retrospec thin freestyle platform pedals to withstand tough riding. The cable welding is on the top of the top tube for easy transporting. Our rear drop is forged with a derailleur hanger, ready to be customized any way you like, and the nine-speed Amok is clad with a Shimano Altus 9-speed derailleur with a micro SHIFT thumb shifter. Our race-ready geometry will transport you up and down and around the asphalted streets of your urban jungle, no questions asked.
- Hand-built, tig-welded, and double-butted 4130 Chromoly frame
- Shimano Altus 9-Speed Derailleur and micro SHIFT shifter
- Sealed bearing hubs for less rolling resistance and maintenance
- Sealed Bottom Bracket, Alloy Crank with 42T chain ring
- 700C Double Wall Rims, Kenda Small Block 8 tires, and 3/32" Chain