The Sidi Genius Fit Carbon shoes are the mainstay of Sidi's line, replacing the enduring Genius 5. The shoe is updated with a Millennium 4 carbon composite sole which provides rigidity and comfort for all day riding, and is compatible with all road pedal systems. The 2-way caliper buckle offers secure, easy on-bike adjustment with incremental tightening and loosening for the perfect fit. An adjustable soft instep closure system and padded tongue eliminates pressure points for lasting comfort, while the high security Velcro straps provide a secured position on the foot. The microfiber upper with cooling mesh panels is highly breathable, supple and durable for long life. Replaceable non-slip rubber heel tabs. Standard width. Available in Black, sizes 38-50, with half sizes from 38.5-46.5.
- Millennium 4 Carbon Composite Sole.
- Caliper Buckle two-way ratchet for easy on-bike adjustment with incremental tightening and loosening.
- Adjustable Soft Instep Closure System and padded tongue eliminate pressure points.
- High Security Velcro® won't shift or slip.
- Breathable, supple and durable vented Technomicro microfiber upper with cooling mesh panels.