The STRiDA LT is first completely new bicycle geometry in 95 years. Inside a triangular frame of lightweight aluminum, power is transferred to the rear wheel via a silent clean Kevlar belt. Handlebars are mounted horizontally so the rider can sit comfortably upright with an excellent view of the road. The genius of the triangular frame is that it can quickly fold. In five seconds, you have a light, compact form that you can easily wheel, stow in a closet, load in your car or take on the train. Available in White, Black, Red or Turquoise paint schemes.
- Frame/Fork: 7000 series aluminum frame and fork
- Wheels/Tires: 16 inch mag wheels and reflective Kenda tires
- Drivetrain: STRidDA special belt drive for 50,000 mile use and single speed transmission
- Brakes/Cockpit: Disc Brakes and aluminum parts
- Extras: Rear carrier rack, weight limit of 220 lbs., height range of 4'9"-6'4" and folds to a mere 45 x 20 x 9 Inch and fenders