The Tour De France 700c Packleader Elite Road Bike offers the high speed benefits of a road bike with a sturdy mountain bike feel. The thin 28c tires roll fast on pavement but are thick enough to take the punishment of cracks and potholes. Shimano Tiagra and 2300 derailleurs shift smooth through the 16 gears to put you out in front! The Packleader Elite includes a Vader saddle with a flat handlebar for a comfortable riding position.
- Dimensions: 27in L x 53in W x 7in H / Weight: 37 lbs.
- Features Durable Alloy Frame and Fork
- Wheelset: 700c Double Walled Alloy Rim / Alloy Hubs 32h / 8-Speed Cassette / Tires: Kenda 700 x 28c Road
- Comes with Drivetrain: 16 Speed - Shimano Indexed Trigger Shifters/ Caliper Brakes/ Shimano Tiagra and Shimano 2300 Derailleurs/ Crankset: Shimano 2300 52t/39t 170mm Length
- Handlebar: Alloy 60cm 22.2 Flat Bar/ Vader Saddle with Cr-Mo Rails